The internet is becoming an integral part of our and our children's lives, and it is becoming more and more accessible. It is important that parents are able to keep their children safe, whilst allowing them the freedom to explore the world and develop their knowledge. The information below will explain how this can be done.
- Keep your computer in a shared area
- Talk to your child about what they are doing online
- Download a poster, such as this one
- Keep your anti-virus software up to date.
- Keep an eye on social media settings, and their privacy policies. These are constantly changing, so it is advisable to check each site regularly and individually.