A BIG ‘Thank You’ to everyone who has supported us throughout the year! The Committee are very grateful and hope we can count on your continued support this year.
Projects we have been able to support in 2016-17 and into 2017-18 are:
- £6000 towards a new school minibus
- £1274.50 2 x Automated External Defibrillators (AED's)
- £1000.00 Year 11 celebration (pays for a photo booth for the evening)
- £816.00 Year 6 end of year trip to Port Lympne
- £200.00 Secondary Art, DT & Music Exhibition
- bottled water for secondary pupils at sports day
We are making arrangements to purchase a new shed to enable us to properly store and gain easy access to the large volume of second hand uniforms we have accumulated. Please hand in any outgrown or unwanted uniform into your site reception office - the opportunity for parents to purchase good quality second hand uniform is always much appreciated by them!
If you have any suggestions for budget items please either see your campus representative or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.